Sunday, October 3, 2010

36 Weeks and Ready for Baby!!!

Well, here we are. 36 weeks and only 4 more to go. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. A lot of women told me their pregnancies just seemed to drag on and on but I've been fortunate enough not to feel that way. Maybe it's because I have been so busy with working and going to school that I just don't have a lot of free time. I'm glad we're all moved and settled in though. If we had tried to move now I would have been no help at all, not that I was much help 4 weeks ago when we did move!
We purchased the crib mattress this weekend so baby boy's room is officially DONE!! Okay, we'll maybe not completely done. We have some additional circles to put up on the walls but everything else is complete. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. We're definitely having a baby for sure!!



I had trouble finding sheets to fit the changing table pad since most sheets these days fit the contoured pads but the contured pad didn't fit in our changing table. So with a suggestion from a co-worker I bought a couple king size pillow cases and they work perfect to cover the pad!

Grandma Jeanette bought this adorable nightlight for baby boy's room. It's super cute and I'm sure it will get used a lot once he sleeps in his room at night.


We start our weekly prenantal appointments tomorrow so I'm anxious to see what they say! I've been having issues with swelling the past couple weeks so I've been trying to stay off my feet as much as possible and drink lots and lots and lots of water. Luckily I am still able to sleep well at night and I really hope that continues for the next few weeks until he arrives. We also have an appointment with baby boy's doctor tomorrow so I am looking forward to talking with her. I said the other day that this is all happening and really real and Larry keeps reminding me that it's been real since the beginning which is funny because I am the one carrying the baby and feeling him move, not daddy. I am ready to see this little guy in person and to also be able to breath again and not have my ribs jabbed daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment