Well a lot has happened so far this week and it's only Wednesday! I had my weekly appointment on Monday and baby boy's heart rate was excellent, and of course I gained more weight, but my blood pressure was a bit high when they took it so they made us wait for 10 minutes after my appointment to check it again and it had come down some so they didn't require me to do any blood work or anything special but I have to go back to the doctor on Friday to have my blood pressure checked again to make sure everything is okay.
I went back to the doctor yesterday morning because the swelling in my feet and ankles had gotten pretty bad and painful. They have ordered me to only work half days the rest of this week and they'll decide at my appointment on Friday what the plan will be for next week.
As far as having a baby any time soon, I'm not sure that will happen. As of yesterday he has not dropped yet, he's still pretty high, so until that happens nothing will be happening. The midwife did say she thinks he probably around 7 pounds 5 ounces or 7 pounds 6 ounces so we are going to have a good size boy whenever he does come!
So far I have been luck and have been able to still attend my class on Monday nights as well as keep up with my online biology class that I am taking. Hopefully I can still maintain that after baby boy comes and I won't miss to much. Both instructors have been really good about working with me as long as I keep them updated on what's happening with me.
Papa's classes are going well and he's really loving school. Tonight he is taking his test for his food sanitation certificate. I know he'll do great, he's worked so hard on studying and making sure he knows his stuff. Baby boy and I are very proud of him and look forward to more wonderful dishes that he'll be making for us!
I will try to update the blog after every appointment now for sure to keep everyone in the loop of what's happening with us. Hopefully we have a baby sooner rather than later but as long as he's healthy in the end that's all I am concerned about.
No comments:
Post a Comment