This past week has been a bit of a busy week. I had my regular prenatal appointment on Monday and everything looks great with baby boy! We go every Monday now until the little guy comes.
I haven't been feeling the greatest this past week. I've had a lot of Braxton hicks contractions, which are normal, but on top of that I am not fighting a cold and of course there's nothing I can take for it. I stayed home Friday since I was up most of the night coughing as well as a good chunk of Friday morning. I am feeling better today but still not 100% so hopefully this will go ahead soon before baby boy decides to come. The last thing I want is to be sick and not be able to be around him as much as I can!
We got our proofs back on our maternity photos and they are great! Just need to sit down now and decide what we want. I know I have a baby growing in my belly but to see the photos was a shock. I can't believe how big I am! :) It's all for a good cause though so it's okay!
This week at work should be a fairly calm one. The person covering my maternity will be in now full-time so I should be able just to catch up on some things and get some things cleaned up before leaving. We'll see how long I'm at work now and when baby boy decides to make his arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment