This morning I had a follow up appointment to check my blood pressure since it was a bit high on Monday. All is well today! It was 124/80 so I am able to return to full days at work next week which makes me very happy. I still have to watch the swelling in my feet and ankles but as long as I keep them elevated as much as I can at work and once I get home and drink lots of water I should be able to hang in there until this little guy decides to make his arrival.
I have my regular prenatal appointment on Monday morning and I told the midwife today I would love to see him before that. He told me he was on-call on Monday so I'm thinking Monday would be a great day to have a baby! I'm sure our baby boy has other plans though. We're on his time now so we just have to wait until he decides he's fully cooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment