Not a very eventful weekend around our house really. It was nice not to have to run a bunch of places or move a bunch of things. All in all it was a good weekend and the weather was AMAZING!! Saturday morning my mom met us at the Public Health department so we could have the car seat bases checked by Safe Kids to make sure they were installed properly. Daddy did a very good job putting both of them in! They just needed a little more tightening done to them. So now that those have been inspected and approved baby boy can make his arrival any time! :)
Afterwards mom and I went to Kohl's to do a little shopping, then back to Larry and I's condo to hang out and relax and wait for dinner time since the chef was cooking! He made prune stuffed porkchops, roasted potatoes, and green beans for dinner. It was so yummy!! After dinner mom headed home since it was getting kind of late and I decided to work on some homework. I decided to venture out to Homer for the evening then to stay at the house with Cloud since he was all alone and we were going to have to go get him the next morning anyways.
Sunday we took Cloud to meet a great family who fell in love with him immediately and have decided to keep him! Larry and I are so happy that we were able to find a great home for our boy and he seemed pretty happy and content there while we were visiting. I have no doubt that he will be happy and very well loved there. I, of course, cried as we left and it was a mixture of sadness and happiness. They said we could visit any time and take him on dates if we wanted to! We're happy he's in a good home.
The rest of the day I spent doing homework and being lazy. I'm trying to stay off my feet as much as I can since they have been swelling. We go back to the doctor in a week and then we start our weekly appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment