Monday, September 6, 2010

32 Weeks and All Moved!

Wow, is it really Monday evening already?? This weekend has flown by. We have been so busy since last Tuesday moving that I can't believe a week has gone by! Thanks to Larry's parents and his uncle we got all the big stuff moved Thursday and Friday night so we had the entire weekend to put things away and do a little relaxing. Today I was so excited to wake up and see my ankles! Me feet and ankles have been all swollen since we started the moving process and because I was able to do some relaxing yesterday they are finally back to normal today.
I hit the 32 week mark on Friday and we've been so busy with moving that we haven't had a chance to take a belly picture so hopefully we'll get that done some time this week. Lots of changes happening and all at once. Because of the move we were able to take the cats but not the dogs. This has been especially hard for me as I am very attached to my boy Cloud and I have been trying to find him a home but have had no luck. Not exactly sure what we are going to do but we have to figure something out quickly. :(
Once we get a little more settled in and things straightened up I'll post pictures of the new place. Just when we think we've got it cleaned up we bring more boxes from the house and it's a mess again. Almost there though and then it will be time for baby boy's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment