Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend & 8 Months Old!!

Boy what a weekend we have had and here it is, Monday and I'm exhausted and in need of a nap! We had a lot of fun this weekend! Saturday Daddy, Ramsay and I went to CRCE on campus and went swimming! Ramsay got this super cute car to use in the water from a co-worker of mine and we promised it that he could take it driving over the weekend. lol It's so cute and Ramsay loved sitting in it while daddy and mommy took turned pulling him around the pool!



































Yesterday Ramsay and I took a long walk around our end of town. We walked to Hessel Park, looped around the park 4 times, and then went home. All in all I think we were gone just over 2 hours. I love to walk and he loves to be outside in the stroller so it was a great time! We also went back to the park last evening for music and we met my mom and a friend. It was fun. Ramsay had a good time but he wasn't really listening to the music, he was wiggling around all over the place!
























All in all we had a great weekend! Here are just a couple random pictures of our baby. Can you believe he's 8 months old today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment