Do we love Illinois weather or what? Not really........This weekend has been very crazy with the weather. Friday it was super hot and Larry and I took a little stroll after work with our bicycles. Needless to say we were sweating a bit afterwards and we didn't even go that far! Saturday was just as hot, if not hotter. Ramsay and I walked to my Weight Watcher meeting and thank goodness it's at 7:30 a.m., otherwise I'm pretty sure we would have melted going there and back. We talked about going to the pool on Saturday but it was SOOOOOOO hot and we didn't have a swim shirt for Ramsay so we decided to just stay in and veg out in the air conditioning. Today was much different. It started out raining and storming but then it cleared up and the sun was shining and the temperature was just right. There was also a breeze that was perfect. Days like today I wish we had a deck or patio to sit on and enjoy the evening. Larry worked today so Ramsay and I went to Fisher to visit a friend for a couple hours. It was nice to get out for a bit. The big news though is that Ramsay now has tooth #2!! He's been working on it for awhile and has been pretty crabby and it FINALLY broke through the skin today! Hopefully he will get back to being his happy self all of the time now until another one comes in. He's getting so big so fast!
Here's a few random pictures from the weekend. Playing cars with daddy, taking a bath, trying to dump our toy bag in the living room, getting caught trying to dump our toy bag, and just chillin after playing with our kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment