Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swim Lessons


What a week this has been so far and it's only Wednesday! Ramsay and I started swim lessons on Monday and we'll be doing that every Monday and Wednesday evening for six weeks. He had a blast splashing around in the water. I think I need a pair of goggles to protect my eyes from all the water that gets splashed on my face! Since I was alone with him at swim lessons I didn't get any pictures of us in the water together but hopefully this evening I can get some since my mom will be joining us. I'm so thankful that Ramsay loves the water and I have a feeling we will spend lots of time swimming all year long.

Last night Ramsay and I went to St. Joe for a grilling get together at the Mabry household. It was such a great evening and it was so nice to see people I hadn't seen in awhile. Even better that I really didn't have to do baby duty as there was enough people there that they just passed Ramsay around! Of course he's so adorable it was hard for people to give him up and pass him along. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it out there the next couple Tuesdays before I get busy in July with various commitments and with moving. I'll be happy when we are all moved and settled in.

Tomorrow evening Ramsay and I have plans with my dear friend Lesa and her daughter who are visiting from Kentucky. They haven't seen Ramsay since early January I believe and he's grown so much since then and has gotten such a BIG personality. He's so much fun and very entertaining. They will laughs lots, guaranteed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment