Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Is it really Thursday already? My how this past weekend just flew by and so has the rest of this week! That's okay though, I LIVE for the weekends!
This past weekend was somewhat busy and fun! Saturday was sooooooo hot that we didn't even venture outside until late evening and that was for grocery shopping! Fun times I tell ya! Sunday, Mom, Ramsay and I went to Mattoon to visit my grandma and of course, she just thinks the world of Ramsay. He entertained all of us by "hopping" around on the living room floor (my grandma says he looks like a frog when he's moving now), and then playing in his pool out in her yard. He had a great time at great grandma's house!

I LOVE this picture of my grandma and Ramsay. SO SWEET!!!!




The 4th of July Larry had the day off so we got to spend it all together as a family which was nice, even though we really didn't do much. We took Ramsay to Prairie Farms and that was fun. I think Larry and I had more fun looking at the animals than Ramsay did. He didn't seem impressed at all by them. After that we went to another park and walked around for a bit. It was nice just spending time together since we don't get to do that very often with Larry and I's work schedules. All in all it was a pretty good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment