Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Full Week Back At Work

This past week was my first full week back at work since Ramsay was born. It was the longest 5 days of my life and I couldn't wait to get home every night to my sweet baby boy's smiley little face! Papa is doing an amazing job being at home during the day with Ramsay so it definitely makes things easier when I have to leave them both in the mornings.

Last Sunday we ventured over to Danville to see Ramsay's Great Grandma Carolyn and Great Great Grandma Strange. Grandma Strange is so cute with Ramsay, she just can't get enough of him and kept saying he was such a "solid" boy. Larry and I got so tickled at that. Ramsay is one lucky little boy to have a Great Great Grandma in his life. We make sure to take pictures every time we see her as we don't want to miss anything with her!

Ramsay with his Great Great Grandma Strange


Ramsay was getting so tickled at his Great Grandma Carolyn.


Our beautfiul baby boy's little foot. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment