Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 Months Old

Our big boy is 3 months old already! He is getting so big and every day he just amazes us at the things he can do! He enjoys playing on his play mat in the living room and he gets so tickled at the singing sun on it that he often talks to her or laughs at her. We crack up at him when he does this! Our little man is still doing really well at sleeping all night long which is awesome! He usually is in bed no later than 8pm and sleeps until at least 7am. Sure is nice to get good sleep at night so I can survive my work days! I told a co-worker the other day that I am probably getting the best sleep I have gotten in years! By the time I get home from work and spend time with Ramsay and get things ready for the next day, I am totally exhausted and when I go to bed, I pretty much fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. It's all worth it though!



Mommy and her lil man!

No comments:

Post a Comment