Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Weekend Has Gone By

It's so amazing to me how fast time goes by now days! Here it is, January 23, 2011 already and our son will be turning 3 months old in just a few days. It was just about this time last year that we learned we were expecting! It's also amazing how Ramsay seems to change every day and I know I miss out on a bunch of things being at work all day but at least Papa is home with him during the day so at least one of us gets to have a little fun!
This week is going to be an interesting one for us as Papa is staring his classes for the semester so our schedules are changing a little bit. Luckily I have a great boss who is allowing me to go into work a couple days a week so I can leave early to get home to be with Ramsay before Larry has to leave for class. He's excited about starting classes and I can't wait for him to cook us some more good stuff! He's been experimenting with making his own cheesecakes and so far, well I think I've put on a pound from eating it. They've been very yummy and I can't for him to try some different flavors with it!
We had a pretty laid back kind of weekend and didn't do to much. I love lazy weekends at home with my fellas but it makes it so much harder to go back to work on Monday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment