Papa has been "testing" out some of the baby items that we have. I guess he figures if he can test them out with Nimbus and they work, then they'll be just fine for baby boy when he gets here!
Nimbus got to feel baby boy for the first time a few mornings ago. Nimbus is our cuddly kitty who loves to snuggle withe me in the mornings before I get out of bed. He was laying on the belly the other morning and baby boy started moving around and the look at Nimbus' face was pretty funny. He wasn't real sure what exactly was going on underneath him. He just couldn't quite put his paw on it.
After much deliberation and going back and forth, Papa and I have FINALLY decided on a name for our precious baby boy but it will remain a secret until he is born. We're very anxious for his arrival but we still have lots of things to do to prepare!
I have added my 28 week picture to the blog as well! It's amazing how much my belly has grown since the last picture. Give me another 4 weeks and I will probably topple over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment