Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Weekend!!

Wow, it was such a busy weekend this past weekend that I am just now getting around to writing anything! Friday evening I had a Norwex party at the house and the chef cooked all the goodies for the party. He was so cute! He made roasted potatoes, deviled eggs, meatballs, and brushetta. All of it was yummy! I know the ladies especially liked the roasted potatoes! He's for hire if anyone wants him! lol
Saturday we had running around and errands to do in Champaign/Urbana and then some more running around to do in Danville that evening. Seems like we're always on the go on the weekends!
Sunday we went to the Plotner reunion in Ogden. It was so good to see my Aunt Irene and Uncle Tom as they were visiting from Colorado. It was also great to see my cousin Alan who was visiting from Louisiana. I can't remember the last time that I saw him! It was a nice time but VERY HOT in the hall and after a couple hours I had to get out of there!!! We ventured home after that long enough to let the puppies out to potty and then headed into Champaign/Urbana for a couple more errands and then to attend our first baby class! It was an interesting class and we learned some things. They need to invest in more comfortable chairs though for all the pregnant ladies that attend. I wasn't comfortable sitting there for 3 hours! We have our Newborn Care class this Thursday evening, Breastfeeding class Saturday morning, and the second part of our Childbirth class Sunday night. Busy week ahead but it's important stuff for us to do in order to prepare for baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment