Monday, August 2, 2010

One Week of Summer School Left!

I can't believe it's August already! Where has the summer gone? Oh yeah, it's been passing me by as I sit in a classroom four evenings a week learning College Algebra. THAT'S where my summer has gone! This week is the last week of summer school and I am ready for it to be over with! Pregnant or not, going to class four nights a week after working all day is very draining. I'm looking forward to a couple weeks off before fall semester starts. I am taking two classes this fall but only one of them requires me to go to campus, which will be one night a week, so it will be a little easier on me thank goodness!
Larry's classes are still going well. I'm still amazed at how well baby boy and I are eating these days. Last night for dinner he made grilled prime petite sirloins, roasted potatoes, and sauteed green beans. It was delicious!

Nothing very exciting happened this weekend except for mowing the yard! We did a little shopping at All Things Kids, Inc. on Saturday and got some good buys there. I did go to Tuscola with a girlfriend yesterday and bought baby boy a couple things at the Carter's outlet and then a few things at the Children's Place outlet. Other than that our weekend was pretty uneventful. August is a VERY BUSY month for us with summer semester ending, getting all our baby classes done in a two week span, fall semester starting, and our baby shower. We might be able to relax once August is over with but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment