Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Well, the day finally arrived. My baby turned the big 2! Yesterday was a great day from start to finish but am exhausting one! Ramsay woke up to a floor full of balloons for the big day and then his big birthday party was held at our church's indoor playground. It was so great having a bunch of kids running around and having fun. The theme for the party was Cat in the Hat and it was so much fun! I didn't get a really good picture of the birthday boy in his birthday shirt since he was to busy running around playing! It was so much fun though and a great time. Time to relax for a bit before I ever think about his 3rd birthday! lol Good thing I have an entire year.
I had shirts made for a bunch of us for Ramsay's party. We were all "Thing" something. Everyone was great sports wearing the shirts and they turned out so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment