"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." ~ Proverbs 22:6
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Couch to 5k
Well, I have taken the plunge. I started the Couch to 5k program and I am now in Week 6 of the program. At first I was worried about finding time to commit to it but oddly enough, I seem to make the time to do it before anything else. I must say, I have more energy now then I thought I would! So far the weightloss has been slow, maybe 5 pounds gone, but the inches are going away. I ran into a couple from my small group at church the other day and I hadn't seen them for at least a month and they were commenting on how good I look. It was a great feeling! I was looking back at pictures from Ramsay's birthday last year and I was a little smaller and really want to be back there, and even smaller. I'll get there one run at a time. I even downloaded the 10k app last night so who knows, maybe I'll continue on with that once I complete the 5k program!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment