Monday, February 7, 2011

Our New Favorite Hang Out

This weekend wasn't a very exciting weekend for our family. It's been so cold out still that we just haven't ventured out much, at least not all of us together. We really don't like to get Ramsay out in this weather if we don't have to.
Yesterday we did venture out for a couple hours to our new favorite hang out, the Champaign Public Library. Papa is in love with this place since it's filled with so many wonderful books about cooking! (He also loves the movie section as well!) We spent a couple hours there yesterday afternoon which was nice. I took the laptop and school work so I could take a test and Papa found lots of cooking books to check out and take home. He also got a couple videos for Ramsay to watch. Ramsay LOVES the TV, which I hate to admit, but as long as we have videos playing that are educational for him then I'm all for it. He loves Baby Einstein videos and it's funny because Papa and I find ourselves singing the songs, even after Ramsay is in bed!
Yesterday was the Super Bowl and since we're not football people we didn't turn it on and watch it. We spent the evening cuddling with our baby boy and watching movies. Best way to end the weekend if you ask me! Ramsay was so tuckered out since he hardly napped yesterday, that we ended up giving him his bedtime bottle about 45 minutes early and he fell asleep while drinking it. He was in bed asleep before 7:00 p.m. last night and didn't get up until 7:00 a.m. this morning. I love that he sleeps through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment