It's Sunday evening and man am I exhausted, but from what? We did a lot this weekend but yet not, if that makes sense. Yesterday was spent running some errands around town and we purchased a freezer and got it home yesterday afternoon. We ran out of freezer space in the freezer attached to the fridge so we had to purchase a separate one just to put milk in for Ramsay. He definitely isn't going to go hungry any time soon!
Today we got up and venture to Monticello to have Ramsay's 3 month pictures taken. He was such a great trooper the entire time and with our many outfit changes. He didn't smile as much as I wanted him to as he seemed to be very fascinated with the camera but I'm pretty sure she was able to still get a lot of great pictures. I can't wait to see our little "cupid"! :o)
After pictures we grocery shopped and man did we need groceries! Since we weren't able to put anything in our freezer, we had become very empty with meat so we had to stock up on freezer goods! After we got home and put groceries away, we were so exhausted that we decided not to cook dinner but instead venture downstairs to El Toro! El Toro finally opened up Friday and man has it been a busy place! Never before have we lived in a place where we can go downstairs and eat in a restaurant. It was nice and since we're just upstairs we were able to take Ramsay's high chair with us so he could sit like a big boy at the table with us. I have a feeling Ramsay and I are going to get to know the staff at El Toro pretty well!
No comments:
Post a Comment