Just this week we were able to view Ramsay's newborn pictures that were taken a few weeks ago. They turned out great! I can't believe how much he has changed already. Time sure is flying by!





Tonight I have a final for one of my classes so I am looking forward to that being over with. I have my other final due by Thursday evening and then I'll have a few weeks off to just relax and enjoy no homework and spending time with my boys. I will be taking the week off between Christmas and New Years so it will be nice to spend some more time with Ramsay before I dive back into working full time and doing school part time. Hopefully he cooperates since Papa will be in class four nights a week next semester which leaves me with him four nights a week when I need to be doing homework. So far he's been a great baby so I have no doubts that he will continue to be! He's doing really well with sleeping at night which is great and often doesn't get up to eat and let's us sleep in a bit. We are very blessed with our precious little angel baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment