Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 Months Old

Ramsay turned 2 months old yesterday and I can hardly believe it! Time is just flying by! He's turning into such a big boy it brings tears to my eyes just how quickly he is growing. Last we had him at the doctor he was 9 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long. He is growing like a weed! Since he turned a month old we've been using cloth diapers on him and they are working out great! They have to be changed a bit more often than disposable diapers but we don't mind at all. It's also nice because he actually let's us know if he needs changed since he can "feel" it if he's pottied. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come when it comes time to potty train when he's older. We've also started a new venture in that we are now making our own baby wipes. It's simple and easy and they smell really good! It's amazing how picky one can be when it comes to baby wipes. Some are to dry, some are to wet, some don't smell. We thought we would give it a try and it's worked out pretty good so far.
It's been a little over a week now since we moved Ramsay into his crib in his room at night and so far he's done an amazing job! Typically he will have his last bottle of the night between 10 and 10:30p.m. and then we swaddle him, and I read him a story, then put him into his crib. He's done a great job of not being fussy when he's put down and falls asleep quickly. I normally get him up at 7:00a.m., just before I leave for work so he can eat and get his day started. We're very lucky to have such a great little guy.
It's been nice to have this week off to spend with Ramsay. I cherish every moment I have at home with him since Papa gets so much time with him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment