Yesterday I spent the day scrapbooking and had such a great time! I figured there was no better time then the present to get started on baby boy's scrapbook in the hopes that I will keep up with it after he's born. Plus, I wanted to share his story with him, from the very beginning. It's a lot of fun looking at the pictures and writing about various things. I still have some things to write in there but for the most part the pages are done up to this point and now I can just keep adding pictures and information!
This is the first page of baby boy's scrapbook. Now all we need is a baby so I can put in his picture and his name!!
Baby boy has been VERY active today! At one point he even kicked my hand off of my belly. It caught me so off guard I screamed a little! I got tickled after that because he was moving so much my belly was popping in and out. It's a weird sight to see but very cool! Hopefully because he's been so active today he'll sleep good tonight and not keep me up!
Papa made homemade egg rolls for us last evening and they were so good! He is loving his classes and we are enjoying eating the things he makes at home! Tonight, he's making deviled eggs and I can't wait to eat some! Baby boy must be going through a growth spurt because I have been very tired and hungry all the time! I haven't had cravings with my pregnancy until about a week ago and now I want Snickers candy bars, frozen of course, and ROOT BEER!!! I can't get enough root beer!!!! I'm feeling a little thirsty now...............
No comments:
Post a Comment