Sunday, July 11, 2010

24 Weeks Down, 16 To Go!!

Not to much exciting happened this past week. I have officially finished my 4th week of summer class and have only 4 more weeks to go. It's amazing how fast time flies when you're so busy with things! Larry's classes are going well. He's really enjoying cooking all the dishes they do. This week in one of his classes he made a balsamic salad for everyone and then the class made Rueben Sandwiches and Scallop Stuffed Mushrooms.


He's pretty proud of the dishes they have been cooking and of course, baby and I as well as his parents and sister, are benefiting from this as well! We're all eating very yummy things these days!
I had my check-up on Friday afternoon. Everything with baby boy is going great! His heart rate was 148 and he was being a little stinker during the appointment. She went to use the doppler to hear his heart beat and she got it for just a second until he moved away. She tried a second time and got it for a few seconds but he decided to move once again. She said this is how his temperment may be during the pregnancy, that he just doesn't want to be touched and bothered. I posted a new belly picture for this week. It's amazing to see how much my body has changed already. 16 more weeks to go before we meet our little one in person. We are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment