Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Week of Freedom

This past weekend was pretty boring compared to last weekend but that's okay, I sure needed it! Saturday I was up early, thanks to the boys waking me up to go outside. It seems that the days I need to get up early for work I struggle but the days I can sleep in I am up early and wide awake! I was a bit worn down from the previous weekend and didn't get to catch up on my sleep during the week so I ended up taking two naps on Saturday! It was great to just be home and relax and not do a darn thing.
Sunday was another pretty relaxing day. Not much happened other than going to lunch at Chili's and running a couple errands. Of course when we got home we took a nap! Seems like those sure do come in handy for me these days!
This week is our last week of freedom! I start class on Monday and have class every night during the week except for Fridays. It's going to be a long eight weeks but it's going to make the summer go by so fast. Once classes are done it will be time to start really preparing for baby.
Larry also starts class next week as well! He's going to DACC for their Culinary Arts Certificate program. He is really excited and I'm excited for him as well! I've been telling him for a long time that he should go to culinary school, so this is a great step! Of course I'm not opposed to being his test subject for the foods he'll be making!
We have our appointment this week on Wednesday and we'll find out the sex of the little one! Unfortunately we aren't able to get our families together this weekend to tell them all at once so it looks like we might be waiting for another week. Don't worry, once we spill the beans to them we'll be spilling it to everyone else but our parents and siblings need to be the first ones to know before anyone else!
Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment