Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot weekend it was!!

Well, another week down! Here we are, at 22 weeks, and on the down hill side of the arrival of baby boy Arnold! I can't believe time has gone by so fast already! Before we know it he will be here, and hopefully we can agree on a name before then! So far we haven't been able to find a name that we both like for him. I have tried surveying the little fella to see if there's any he seems to react to but nothing yet. Thank goodness we have a little bit of time.
This weekend has been a hot one so there wasn't anything to exciting that took place as I was all about staying cool! We did manage to venture into Champaign to the pool today which was heavenly on my back! I think we've now found a weekend must for the rest of the summer as it helps relieve the pain in my lower back. I did break down and buy a pregnancy back support belt so hopefully that will also help to relieve the pain, considering I sit most of the day at work and then go and sit for a couple hours every night in class.
We did manage to get a little bit of yard work done this weekend, mowing and pulling weeds, before it got to terribly hot! We also got out the puppies swimming pool for the first time this summer and they were in heaven! I wish I would have grabbed my camera to take pictures of them playing around in there. It was cute and they were happy to get cooled off!!
Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them and a long weekend to come with the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment