Monday, May 9, 2016

Jesus Is There........Do You See Him?

Jesus is in this picture.......do you see him? He's sitting at the table there on the bottom right, next to the lady in blue. He's also sitting at the table in the very middle of the room as well. And wait, there I see him at the far left table as well. Do you see him?


This was lunch on Saturday at a single mom event at my church. The moms spent the morning being loved on with breakfast, hair cuts, massages, facials, make & take items, and a FREE garage sale area or Abundant Blessings as we called it. You should have seen that place. IT.WAS.AWESOME! Do you know what my favorite part about the entire morning was? Okay, I have two favorite parts of the morning. One of my favorite parts was the prayer room. Every single time I walked by that room there were women in there. They were opening their hearts to these complete strangers who were there to pray with them, for them, and over them. It was truly amazing to see! I have goosebumps now just writing about it. It was such an amazing site to see. My other favorite part of the event was this lunch. After all the fun stuff ended the moms got to sit down with one another (and a volunteer table host) to have a delicious lunch and connect with each other. Do you know who showed up that day throughout the morning and again at lunch? Jesus! Man was he ever present in the building that day. I can't even put into words to try and explain how present he was that day. It was spectacular, amazing, glorious, and so much more! I loved every minute of that morning. All the hard work, the physical labor, the planning.......every part of it was more than worth it for Jesus to show up and he did!


Lunch from a different view.
We incorporated coloring place mats on the tables so the moms could sit, relax, and color in between  the fun things they were doing and the moms really seemed to enjoy that!
I loved the way the room looked. Elegant and classy!
Here it is.........the Abundant Blessings area. This picture doesn't even do the room justice. It was packed full of so much stuff!
Centerpieces
Breakfast - which also included a yogurt bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment