Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I decided to make some little treats for Ramsay to take to daycare on Halloween so I made mini cupcakes and put buttercream icing on them and topped them with a marshmellow looking ghost. Super easy and pretty cute!
Since it was pretty cold out and we really don't know a lot of people in town, we decided to take Ramsay to our church's Simply Fun Fest which was so much fun! The church had bounce houses, games, food, and face painting. Ramsay had a blast and I was thankful we were inside where it was warm! Of course Ramsay mostly enjoyed playing on the indoor playground.
And finally, my super hero, SUPER WHY! Mommy and daddy even dressed up as super letters! Ramsay LOVES Why so daddy thought it was only appropriate that he go as Super Why this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment