Thursday, July 12, 2012

Big Boy Bed Flop

Well, there's been an issue with the big boy bed. The rails that came with the bed are spaced pretty far apart and two nights in a row Ramsay fell out of his bed. :( Poor guy. At least his bed isn't that far off the ground. Luckily, daddy went shopping and found a mesh bed rail at All Things Kids and so I took the rails off of his bed that came with it and replaced it with the mesh bed rail. SUCCESS!! It's perfect and leaves just enough room at the head of his bed for him to get in and out all on his own. He's such a big boy now! I'm still working on the decorations for his Cat in the Hat room. I started working on the roman shade last night and ran out of red/white striped material so I need to get some more. The shade is going to be super cute once it's all done and hanging up at the window. Once it's complete I can begin working on the quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment