Christmas wasn't what I thought it was going to be this year. Ramsay really could have cared less about his presents. He just wanted to be up walking around all the time and doing his own thing. We celebrated Christmas with the Arnold/Bailey side of the family on Friday before Christmas at Ramsay and I's house. Christmas Eve Ramsay and I went with my mom to my grandma's in Mattoon. That was a lot of fun! I had an aunt home from Texas so grandma had a house full of people and we had a ball laughing at my crazy cousins. Christmas day we stayed home and Larry joined us for the day. It was great just spending the entire day at home with Ramsay and having him enjoy all his new toys. Larry made prime rib for us to eat and it was wonderful. We're lucky that he's such a good cook!
Santa was good to Ramsay and brought him a wagon for Christmas. Of course we had to take it for a spin and test it out so we took a little walk Christmas evening before it got dark out. Ramsay did great and sat still the entire time. He loves being outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment