This past weekend was great weather wise so of course, Ramsay and I did a lot of walking which we both love to do! Sunday we walked to Walgreens for our Sunday paper, then to McDonald's for some breakfast, then to Hessel Park for some swinging and playing. Ramsay LOVED the swing and just laughed his little heart out every time I pushed him back. It was too cute!!
Eating hot cakes at McDonald's. Mommy couldn't get them cut up fast enough!

Here he is swinging at the park. He was having such a great time.

Here we are, two weeks away from Ramsay's 1st birthday. I can't believe it's been an entire year already and man, what a year it has been. So many ups and downs, but God has been good to both Ramsay and myself and we are enjoying every minute we have together. Soon enough my lil man will be walking and things won't be the same ever again! Look out kitties, you thought Ramsay was fast before, you haven't seen nothing yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment