It's been a busy few days but I'm loving the new place and it definitely feels a lot more like a home than what the condo did. Ramsay is not feeling well so I have taken another day off of work but hopefully can get back into the office tomorrow.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." ~ Proverbs 22:6
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
We're moved...........FINALLY!!!
Wow, I never knew that my body could hurt this bad! I am exhausted, sore, and not ready to go back to the "real" world after all of this! I took Friday, Monday and Tuesday off of work and did I need all those days! The movers couldn't get everything out of the storage unit so I am still getting stuff out of there but after today, all of my belongings should be in ONE place for the first time in a year. What a great feeling!!! I am slowly getting things unpacked and organized and the dining area has changed a little bit since I took these pictures but you can at least get an idea of how the place looks. Ramsay and the kitties are adjusting well to the new place and Ramsay is LOVING that there is carpet everywhere!




















It's been a busy few days but I'm loving the new place and it definitely feels a lot more like a home than what the condo did. Ramsay is not feeling well so I have taken another day off of work but hopefully can get back into the office tomorrow.
It's been a busy few days but I'm loving the new place and it definitely feels a lot more like a home than what the condo did. Ramsay is not feeling well so I have taken another day off of work but hopefully can get back into the office tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment