
Saturday morning Ramsay and I were supposed to walk a 5K but because of the cold rainy weather we didn't get to do it. I was really bummed as I had really been looking forward to it. I could have probably walked without him but I didn't want to take a chance in getting myself sick and then passing it onto him. Mom stayed with us Friday night and after Larry went to work Saturday we ventured to the mall to walk around just to get out for a bit.
Today Larry has been working all day so Ramsay and I have been bums at home all day which was fine with me since it's been cold and rainy all day. I don't seem to have any problems snuggling and cuddling with him on days like today! :)
Here's a picture of Ramsay's first tooth! It's taken me awhile to get a good one that was close up and not blurry but I finally got it!
No comments:
Post a Comment