Friday night after work Ramsay and I did a little shopping together. We went to Toys R Us and County Market. Exciting stuff, right?!
Saturday was just a day at home. It was mom's weekend at the U of I so we knew Champaign-Urbana would be crazy busy with all the mom's in town. My student worker (and friend) from work surprised her mom Saturday afternoon by coming to our place for a yummy lunch that Larry made! We were excited to have them over and they were excited to get to spend some time with Ramsay. He's so spoiled by everyone! They even gave him a big Easter egg with a bib, burp rag, and sleep gown in it. All of them so very cute!
Yesterday Ramsay and I went out to Meadowbrook park for a nice walk. It was a bit windy but Ramsay didn't seem to mind as he feel asleep. Must have felt pretty good to him! I made sure Ramsay had lots of sunscreen on as well as his hat and shades to protect his face, eyes, and head. He looked so stylin!

Nimbus was a happy camper on Saturday since we had the windows open. He was enjoying the fresh air more than any of us!

He was bummed yesterday when we closed the windows and turned the air on. It was so hot in our place yesterday and almost 80 degrees that we couldn't take it anymore! We don't get a lot of air in our windows since we're on the second floor and surrounded by buildings. We've also noticed that since El Toro has opened up downstairs our place is a lot warmer as well. I think we're right above the kitchen. Not bad in the winter time but it's going to kill us this summer! Thankfully we'll be moving at the end of July to a duplex a couple blocks from where we live now. I'm not looking forward to the actual move but we're excited to be some place where it feels more like a house and we'll have a garage which will be nice. At least we have a couple months to start preparing so it won't be so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment