Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hard to believe..............

That our baby boy is two weeks old tomorrow. Where has the time gone already? Things have been going very well. He's such a great baby and very rarely cries. We are really blessed! He's also doing great on nursing which we are very thankful for. He does really well with bottles as well which is nice because that means mommy gets a break every now and then and daddy gets a chance to feed Ramsay.
I'm going a bit stir crazy being at home pretty much all day every day. Thank goodness the weather has been nice the past couple days and we have gotten out a little bit. Ramsay and I are spending tomorrow evening at my mom's place while daddy goes to class so it will be nice to get out for awhile and hopefully we will get a walk in as well since it will be nice out.
This is one of my favorite pictures I took of Ramsay and daddy this week. Like father like son don't you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment